Like the tiny moments between the moments are sometimes the best, sometimes it’s the little things over a weekend that make it awesome.*
Top 10 Reasons The Weekend Rocked
10. I danced on Saturday. My fitness center had a Zumbathon and I rocked the gym with over 100 other people. For two and half hours.
9. Did you know 2.5 hours of Zumba dancing equals at least 1550 calories burned? So what if you can barely move the rest of the day…
8. I have an excellent excuse to bake brownies now.
7. I responded to a “need girl time” 911 and had two awesome hours of face-to-face girl chat.
6. I got a bit loopy during said girl chat because I ordered a fruity beverage. It had a warning on it: “Limit two per person.” Luckily I only drank half…
5. Have I mentioned I haven’t had more than a sip of liquor at a time in over four years, thanks to pregnancy, nursing, and it usually just makes me sleepy? Yummy…
4. My son has spent most of the weekend in blue or purple. This meant ice cream, the park, lots of Trouble, and the pool.
3. I Skyped with one of my Canadian sistahs.** For almost three hours. It’s like having girl chat, therapy, writing group, and a slumber party all at once. Minus the pizza.
2. My daughter did The Happy Spinning Dance of Joy with Arms Raised to greet me Sunday morning because…..
1. My incredibly awesome husband scored major points for letting me sleep in. Until 11…something. I crawled out of bed rejuvenated in a way I haven’t been in weeks.