Today so far:
- Rolling blackouts – the power won’t stay on more than 30 minutes. My house is about 60 degrees.
- The Tackler puked around 3 AM. I blissfully slept through it. CG was up scrubbing sheets and putting down towels. He is now Contagious.
- Woke up to no power and cold house. Had to give Tackler a lesson on how our house’s “batteries” weren’t working so I could not make his Eggos.
- Lil Diva woke up and for third day in a row, had Poopapalooza – down leg, up front, up back = everywhere.
- Power was out again – she got hosed down in sink in 60 degree air and was not happy. CG did not escape the changing unscathed and now needs a new shirt – he must learn to watch out for stomping poop covered feet.
- Tackler now appears to have diarrhea also – leaked onto underwear after wearing less than thirty minutes.
- CG is scrubbing all clothes, which I can’t actually wash until power stays on.
- I can’t escape to gym, or playplace, or anywhere with power because The Tackler is Contagious.
I’m posting this before I lose power again.
I hope everyone’s day is going better than mine.