People don’t realize how hard life is for a 14.5 month old. So here are a few tips to not only aid you, but help you thrive to your second birthday.
Top Five Tips for Surviving Your Second Year of Life – As Discovered By Lil Diva Banshee
- Exercise: Whether it’s a rigorous regiment of climbing so you can follow your 3.5 year old brother to new heights, or practicing yoga to maintain the awesome flexibility that enables you to fold in half so your toes tickle your ears. A well rounded workout routine is key to the required motor development for striking terror into your parents’ hearts.
- Keep your parents close, but your brother(s) closer: Vital for avoiding sneak attack tackles and for finding his/their weakness(es) for future plots of retribution for daring to kidnap your doll and sequestering it away in places unknown.
- Keep a wooden stake nearby: Just in case sparkling vampires show up or you discover you live on the Hellmouth. You can never be too careful.
- Understand that bad hair days are now possible: Yes, it’s true. At the ripe old age of 14.5 months old, you can now have enough hair to have it run amok. Come to terms with this and realize it will only get worse from here.
- Snuggle often: Whether from Daddy, Mommy, Big Brother, or Fuzzy Grandpa – give and receive snuggles from them all. This small, adorable act – while inducing warm and fuzzy feelings in everyone involved – has the added perk of also wrapping them around your fingers – until everyone you come into contact with is putty in your hands.
Any other tips vital to surviving to your second birthday?