Top Ten Things I Should be Doing Right Now
Instead of Blogging.
Or Checking my Stats.
9. Cleaning out the guest room for Mimi’s (my mother’s) arrival on Tuesday. This is where the clean laundry often hangs out and is also Lil Diva’s current room. I am faced with the dilemma of attempting to have her move into Tackler’s room and “enjoy” potential lack of sleep that could accrue from them waking each other up. Or stick her into the walk-in closet in our bedroom where I’m so afraid of waking her up, I use the guest bathroom instead.
8. Cleaning the guest bathroom. This is also the location of the Clothes To Be Scrubbed. And thanks to Poopapalooza and my little banshee’s recurrent reflux, the bottom is rarely seen of this pile. I’m pretty sure she’s outgrown the clothes that have taken up residence there. So uh, I guess that means…
6. Getting/making/eating something for dinner. I do believe if not rectified, I will be approaching the Food Eat NOW phase within the next 45 minutes…
5. Cleaning the kitchen counters. I had it halfway done yesterday and but it has already de-evolved to its natural state of chaos as the designated Area Lil Diva Can’t Reach So EVERYThing Is Put Here. At least I swept yesterday.
4. Vacuuming and sweeping. Because children consumed snacks and food in the kitchen and one meal is all that is required to call for sweeping again. Only somehow both play rooms have exploded.
3. Pick up the toys so I can vacuum and sweep.
2. Pay the bills. Oh. Wait.
1. Get food so I have the energy to clean the counters so I can find the bills to pay them.